Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's been a while...

Sorry everybody that we haven't posted anything on our blog for a while. We lost our camera about two weeks ago, literally in the middle of nowhere. We were SOO frustrated, especially because the camera was a gift from Jeremy's parents and we just got it not too long ago. I still prayed that somehow the camera would be found, but had no hopes (How often do I do that: pray and not believe???). And I stopped praying when the weather changed and it was raining for days nonstop. But amazingly someone found our wet camera, and it still works just fine! We are so happy - and thankful, and amazed, that God takes care of even the little details in our lives.
So, since we have our camera back we will post news pics soon. Keep checking our blog.
Love you all,
Inka

No comments:

Post a Comment