'Geborgenheit ist ein stärkeres Wort für Glück.' Goethe
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
random
the kids performed a few songs with their kindergarten at a thanksgiving service at the lutheran church. afterwards there was a little train that went around the church. they loved it!
Hi Inka! I love seeing the pictures you post of your beautiful little girls! Esp. the ones of them in their traditional German dresses--melts my heart! =) I enjoy reading your blog too, I'm so glad you commented on our blog and I discovered yours. =)
It depends on where our mission needs us most when we are 100% supported, but we will probably end up in Baumholder (Wiesbaden is also a possibility). So that's not too far away! I would love to see you again and meet your precious family.
Hi Inka!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing the pictures you post of your beautiful little girls! Esp. the ones of them in their traditional German dresses--melts my heart! =) I enjoy reading your blog too, I'm so glad you commented on our blog and I discovered yours. =)
It depends on where our mission needs us most when we are 100% supported, but we will probably end up in Baumholder (Wiesbaden is also a possibility). So that's not too far away! I would love to see you again and meet your precious family.
Viele liebe Gruesse, Heike