Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bodenseehof!


I met my friend Rebekka. Total surprise for both of us! it was wonderful to catch up on each other's lives.

me and the kids in front of the picture wall of 'my' year, 99/2000.

Bodensee/ Lake Constance


the kids enjoying ice cream in the 'honey comb', which is now where the lounges used to be.
Jeremy and I decided spontaneously to go to the Bibel School 'Bodenseehof' to visit for what they call 'Freundestag' (Friend's day). The Bible School students perform songs and a report is given on the actual bible school year. I haven't been to this place in over 10 years. When we got there I couldn't help but cry, so many memories came up of how God touched my life there. It was there where my life changed for His glory, where I received my calling into full-time ministry (still waiting on that to come true in my life...), and it was there were life-long friendships started. It is an amazing place where I learned so much about God and His word. It was so emotional for me to go back there. God has used the past 10 years to refine me and draw me even closer to his heart. He blessed me with Jeremy and my three little girls. Bodenseehof was just the beginning and I am confident of this, that he who began a good work in me will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment